Home › Forums › AI & ML – April 2026 › Discussion: Module 4 – AIML-April-2026 › Reply To: Discussion: Module 4 – AIML-April-2026
-
Hi Jack! This is a great idea!! I have never thought about food preferences like that, and I think this would work well not only in healthcare but also in hospitality. As someone with dietary restrictions, I would love this rather than having to constantly tell people everywhere I go what I can and can’t eat.
This could be super helpful in resorts or hotels with restaurants and room service, especially to recommend food on menus based on guests past visits. For example, if someone likes a certain cocktail, the hotel could send them a “buy one, get one” deal on their favorite drink, which would be extremely helpful and personalized. It could also recommend local restaurants based on guest preferences like if you know they love Italian or Mexican food. This would make the experience feel much more personalized and thoughtful.