Home › Forums › AI & ML – April 2026 › Discussion: Module 5 – AIML-April-2026 › Reply To: Discussion: Module 5 – AIML-April-2026
-
Thank you for this informative learning plan, James. I appreciate the description and linear process you unfold for those of us reading your material!
I was moved to explore the digital twin definition as a result of your submission, as I was only familiar with the term in relation to disaster planning and crisis management (i.e., to have a purposeful redundancy of data/information in the event of a disaster to be able to keep operations reasonably on course!)
I learned that, in the context of AI, a digital twin uses 3-D modeling for simulation support, whereas AI sentiment micro-mapping targets human emotions — an essential focus when using baseline data to improve an existing system further.
I appreciate the perspective as I continue to learn new terminology in an evolving and dynamic state of new terms. I think that foundational glossaries are essential to level participant understandings and the playing field when employing/ engaging in AI-related tools to assist with decision-making.
I am a huge fan of the word “augmented intelligence” for the majority of where we find ourselves with the current state and implementation of AI uses.
Grateful to you for the opportunity to expand my horizon on this.
Jack