Home › Forums › AI & ML – April 2026 › Discussion: Module 1 – AIML-April-2026 › Reply To: Discussion: Module 1 – AIML-April-2026

  • Samir

    Member
    May 13, 2026 at 5:54 pm

    Greetings Fellow Hospitality Experts,

    Well, I am probably the last one to get on the bandwagon, But I hope to catch up activity board sooner than later.

    I guess one advantage I had specially for this assignment was that of being able to read, review findings of everyone and be able to see how interestingly all these AI tools are so connected and integrated in so many ways.

    For reference, mostly to make sure that I don’t end up sharing a previously reviewed website but as data source too

    OpertoOne

    ailOla

    akia

    Duetto

    Revinate

    InHotel

    Hospitality.net

    Mckinsey & Company

    Skift

    Journey Alliance

    Revolution Plus

    AWS-Generative AI for Travel & Hospitality

    SiteMinder.com

    Thunai.ai

    Personally, my area of focus has been operations with a strong belief that success of any hospitality organization is entirely dependent on guest satisfaction quotient, in a broader layout.

    · Guest is always “Right”

    · 100% satisfaction Guaranteed

    · Experience of a lifetime

    Etc ,Etc

    These are some of the taglines which we have used for ages to attract guest and their loyalty. And today’s guest believes in practice what you preach philosophy to the core, no gimmicks

    I believe we have the capability to deliver today more than at any time of our lives as long as we continue to concurrently spend time and resources for enhancement of workforce which is and will always remain the backbone of hospitality industry.

    Keeping this in mind I tried to look for AI tools which are focused on Guest and Employee satisfaction

    Being a Seattle Resident, gives are advantage of having access to people and enterprises who are trying to establish and being innovative for future generations.

    1) Findit

    An AI powered app designed to modernize and simply lost & found systems

    Created by a 15 year old High school student. Uses Ai and image recognition to match photos of loss objects with items reported as found. Currently in pilot but with customization this can streamline Hotel lost & found system.

    Keep in mind when a guest lost something and then find it , the satisfaction and loyalty will increase manifold

    Link https://apps.apple.com/us/app/findit-ai/id6746972916

    2) HiJiffy

    Guest communication & concierge tools with focus on guest communication primarily using wassup. Messenger tools for direct communication.

    Link Guest Communications Hub | HiJiffy

    Harri

    Frontliner employee experience platform built for hospitality leaders

    It uses Ai-powered sentiment analysis and automated pulse survey to detect early indicators of staff burnout or “ flight risk” allowing managers to step in before employee turnover happens

    Harri – HCM & Workforce Management Technology for Service Industries